At the Law Offices of Daniel A. Hunt, we believe that everyone should experience the joy of giving back.
At the Law Offices of Daniel A. Hunt, we’re passionate about promoting philanthropy. As you can see in the video above, every year on the Big Day of Giving, the firm matches employee donations to local nonprofits. This is just one of many ways we encourage both our staff and our clients to give back. Here are a few more:
- We amend trusts (or wills) with the sole change of adding a charity to the distribution scheme at no cost. (The cost of amending supporting documents will remain unchanged.) Other charitable bequests also receive a discount on services. Check out GivingEdge for a directory of local nonprofits.
- We support the rising generation of young lawyers with a $1,000 Scholarship for law students interested in practicing Trust & Estate Law.
- We support Eskaton Foundation every time we order office supplies through Amazon Smile.
- We’ve participated many times in the Fab 40’s 5k, an annual East Sacramento walk/run benefiting the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Every holiday season, we adopt families or individuals in need. Past recipients include: